• 1/2 Cup chunky peanut butter
• 1/4 Cup plain low-fat yogurt
• 1/4 Cup chocolate-flavored syrup
• 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla
• 32 vanilla wafers or 16 graham crackers
• 1 Cup assorted fresh fruit: pineapple chunks, sliced strawberries, sliced bananas
In a medium bowl stir together peanut butter, yogurt, chocolate syrup, and vanilla. Spread the chocolate spread on the flat side of a vanilla wafer; top with another wafer. Serve with fresh fruit. Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Makes16 servings.