This grilled chicken recipe of chicken thighs is healthier alternative to traditional fried chicken and they taste delicious.
Tyme-Lemon Chicken is a Low-carb recipe, and high in protein, perfect for a heart-helathy diet. This chicken recipe is perfect to serve at your Memorial Weekend barbecue.
• 1/2 Teaspoon grated lemon rind
• 1 1/2 Cups fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
• 1/4 Cup chopped fresh or 1 tablespoon dried thyme
• 1 Tablespoon olive oil
• 2 1/2 Tablespoons honey
• 16 skinless, chicken thighs (about 3 pounds)
• 1/2 Teaspoon salt
• 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
• Cooking spray
Place first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag. Chill for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is well done.
Serves 8 (serving size: 2 thighs)