• 1 Pound uncooked radiatore pasta
• 2 Teaspoons olive oil
• 3 Garlic cloves, minced
• 1 1/2 Pounds ground turkey
• 3/4 Cup water
• 1 (1.25- ounce) package taco seasoning
• 2 Cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
• 2 Cups chopped seeded tomato
• 1 Cup Bell pepper, chopped
• 1/2 Fresh cilantro, chopped
• 1/2 Cup green onions, chopped
• 1/2 Cup black olives, chopped
• 1 (15.5 ounce can) black beans, rinsed and drained
• 2 Tablespoons lime juice
• 1/2 Teaspoon salt
• 1/4 Teaspoon ground cumin
• 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again and set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, saute for 1 minute. Add turkey, cook until browned and crumbled.
Stir in water and taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates, str frequently. Remove from heat.
Combine pasta, turkey mixture, cheese, and the next six ingredients through beans, in a large bowl.
Combine lime juice, salt, cumin, and sour cream, stirring until well blended. Pour over the pasta mixture, toss gently to coat
the noodles. Serve with salsa. Makes 12 servings.