• 14 oz. Salmon Filets
• 2 fl.oz. Fresh squeezed Orange Juice
• 4 fl.oz. Fresh squeezed Lime Juice
• 1 Red Onion, finely chopped
• 1 Red Capsicum (sweet pepper), deseed, finely chopped
• 2 Tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
• 1 Chili pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
Wash salmon under cold running water, pat dry with paper towels, then dice into tiny chunks.
Place the diced fish in a bowl together with the rest of the ingredients and mix to thoroughly coat the fish.
Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours before serving. Mix several times while marinating.